(a) Capital Expenditure
2. Which of the following will be a Capital Expenditure for a business?
3. On 1st July, 2020 Aqua Ltd purchased Machinery of ₹4,00,000. Depreciation is to be charged @10% p.a by diminishing balance method. What amount of depreciation will be charged for the year ending March 31, 2021?
6. Assertion (A) :- Capital Expenditure are recurring in nature Reason (R) :- Capital Expenditure are incurred to increase the earning capacity.
9. If Depreciation is not charged in a particular year, then what will be the effect on the books of Accounts?
15. Statement that explains the causes of difference between bank balance of the cash-book and bank statement is called
19. Statement I: - In Straight Line Method, the asset will be completely written off. Statement II: - In Written Down value Method, the asset will not be completely written off.
20. When Bank Reconciliation Statement is prepared with Credit balance as per Pass Book, the Balance derived will be :-